From HATE to GREAT A tale of painting oak cabinets




#Cabinets | If you follow Practically Spoiled, you’ll see I’m on a mission of complete oak-elimination from my house. (See my gel stained oak banister makeover here and my painted oak vanity bathro…
to Continue Reading......


A NEW SET OF FARMHOUSE WOOD SIGNS
#Wood | Do you love Farmhouse Wood Signs, but you do not want to DIY them yourself? Come check out my Joanna Gaines inspired signs that I DIYed, just for your home!
read more...

Roasted Cauliflower Bowl
#RoastedCauliflower | Recipe roasted cauliflower
read more...


Harvest Hash with Bacon and Apple Vinaigrette Paleo Whole30
#Harvest | This harvest hash is everything you’re craving for the fall season!  It’s loaded with roasted veggies, apples, bacon, pecans and raisins. Paleo and Whole30.
read more...

Tot School Gingerbread
#Gingerbread | This time of year is so crazy busy, but I’m happy to report that we had a great Gingerbread themed week of tot school last week. And we have all sorts of Christmasy Tot School fun going on for the next 2 weeks so stay tuned for that! Here were our plans for Gingerbread Week: […]
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog