Sheep in a teacup cross stitch pattern




#CrossStitchPattern | I also played around with designing farm animals in a tea cup cross stitch patterns. First up this sheep in a tea cup. You can find the pattern here
to Continue Reading......


Owl in a teacup cross stitch pattern
#CrossStitchPattern | I love playing around with this tea cup animal designs. The next patterns I designed for my patrons is this cute little owl in a tea cup. You can find the pattern here
read more...

5 Snowflake Craft Ideas Welcome Christmas
#CraftIdeas | If you are on Pinterest or Instagram, you’ll have seen that plenty of snowflake craft ideas being shared there.  I love decorating with snowflake ornaments in Christmas. I dare anyone to make…
read more...


Schneeflocken basteln mit Bugelperlen
#BastelnMit | Schritt-für-Schritt Bastelanleitung für eine Schneeflocken Girlande aus Bügelperlen. Schlichte Weihnachtsdeko selbstgemacht – mit Bügelperlen!
read more...

10 Extra Cozy Christmas Nooks Where You rsquo ll Want to Spend All Winter Long
#Cozy | I came across the absolute coziest looking winter nook on Tumblr the other day and completely fell in love with the idea of creating this kind of space. So I started digging through Pinterest and sure enough there are tons of ideas for creating aRead More
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Cream Cheese Bars

The Best Furniture Trends to Expect in 2020 #Furniture