Sheep in a teacup cross stitch pattern




#CrossStitchPattern | I also played around with designing farm animals in a tea cup cross stitch patterns. First up this sheep in a tea cup. You can find the pattern here
to Continue Reading......


Owl in a teacup cross stitch pattern
#CrossStitchPattern | I love playing around with this tea cup animal designs. The next patterns I designed for my patrons is this cute little owl in a tea cup. You can find the pattern here
read more...

5 Snowflake Craft Ideas Welcome Christmas
#CraftIdeas | If you are on Pinterest or Instagram, you’ll have seen that plenty of snowflake craft ideas being shared there.  I love decorating with snowflake ornaments in Christmas. I dare anyone to make…
read more...


Schneeflocken basteln mit Bugelperlen
#BastelnMit | Schritt-für-Schritt Bastelanleitung für eine Schneeflocken Girlande aus Bügelperlen. Schlichte Weihnachtsdeko selbstgemacht – mit Bügelperlen!
read more...

10 Extra Cozy Christmas Nooks Where You rsquo ll Want to Spend All Winter Long
#Cozy | I came across the absolute coziest looking winter nook on Tumblr the other day and completely fell in love with the idea of creating this kind of space. So I started digging through Pinterest and sure enough there are tons of ideas for creating aRead More
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog