The Cincinnati Zoo Trains Their Giraffes to Happily Accept Pedicures Truly Remarkable #Cincinnati




#Cincinnati | Zookeepers were able to teach the giraffes how to stand still for hoof trims after spending weeks teaching them several small behaviors
to Continue Reading......


White House to freeze out Mohammed bin Salman Saudi prince who was close to Trump White House
#WhiteHouse | President Joe Biden is recalibrating U.S. diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia, deploying a new approach that includes sidestepping Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who had a close relationship with the Trump administration.
read more...

GURWM College Nighttime Routine 19
#College | Happy Friday my pumpkins! Today, I am sharing with you my night time routine in Canada, so what I do when I come home from university. In this video, I share with you my night time…
read more...


How to Cook Perfect Instant Pot Rice
#InstantPot | This post shows how to cook the perfect Instant Pot rice every time! This easy method can be used in other types of pressure cookers as well; has conversions for brown, white, basmati, and jasmine rice.
read more...

7 Types Of Chest Pain You Should Never Ignore
#Pain | Look out for your heart health by paying attention to these symptoms.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog